Friday, December 20, 2013

I need this when I'm pregnant, I hear there is nothing quite like complete strangers coming up to you and putting their hands all over your stomach! NO THANKS!

baby humor
baby humor

Download whole gallery
I need this when I'm pregnant, I hear there is nothing quite like complete strangers coming up to you and putting their hands all over your stomach! NO THANKS!
I need this when I'm pregnant, I hear there is nothing quite like complete strangers coming up to you and putting their hands all over your stomach! NO THANKS!

Download whole gallery
Baby shower idea- I love it!
Baby shower idea- I love it!

Download whole gallery
Hilarious
Hilarious

Download whole gallery
Dos Boobies Onesie - "I don't always drink milk...". $17.95, via Etsy. BAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Dos Boobies Onesie - "I don't always drink milk...". $17.95, via Etsy. BAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment