Saturday, December 14, 2013

Think that this the perfect baby shower cake, it is so cute and perfect for a girl or boy! I absolutely love this cake! Just needs a little deer with a pink bow that's a little bigger than baby deer to represent big sister.....

Gifts for Kids - From playing house to opening their own restaurant, kids will love playing pretend with the DUKTIG mini-kitchen.
Gifts for Kids - From playing house to opening their own restaurant, kids will love playing pretend with the DUKTIG mini-kitchen.

Download whole gallery
Think that this the perfect baby shower cake, it is so cute and perfect for a girl or boy! I absolutely love this cake! Just needs a little deer with a pink bow that's a little bigger than baby deer to represent big sister.....
Think that this the perfect baby shower cake, it is so cute and perfect for a girl or boy! I absolutely love this cake! Just needs a little deer with a pink bow that's a little bigger than baby deer to represent big sister.....

Download whole gallery
baby shower - giving a book instead of a card
baby shower - giving a book instead of a card

Download whole gallery
I love a chubby baby girl in a bikini! Makes me miss the days when my little girl was a chubby bikini baby! @James Barnes Kenny
I love a chubby baby girl in a bikini! Makes me miss the days when my little girl was a chubby bikini baby! @James Barnes Kenny

Download whole gallery
Baby Girl Cheetah Crib Shoe's. $11.00, via Etsy.
Baby Girl Cheetah Crib Shoe's. $11.00, via Etsy.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment